Forged-in-Shadows and the Chupacabra (Garou)

Casper
Adren

Forged-in-Shadows and the Chupacabra (Garou)

Post by Casper »

With help, Casper has sought the Sept of the Obsidian Blade, in Washington state, where he calls for the Shadowlord Half Moons, Ritin Forged-in-Shadows among them. The Scandal he calls has been brought back to Forgotten Spring for the general awareness of those here.

"Forged-in-Shadows, Fostern of the Shadowlords.....is a giant pain in my ass." The opening is abrupt and candid.

"He hasn't been in Rhode Island for years, and I'm still cleaning up the messes he made, be it for pride or for shits and giggles."

"One of the biggest wastes of time has been this nonsense about a Chupacabra in Exeter. Have you heard of that?" He tosses some of the collected news articles on the ground in front of him -articles detailing 'witness accounts' of the supposed 'Chupacabra' that had been wandering around Exeter, with a couple of them reprinting a blurry picture depicting something larger than a coyote skulking about on all fours. "Because it was all over the county for a bit."

"Long enough that resources had to be dedicated to searching for clues about this Chupacabra, spirits had to be consulted, and so on, because we needed to know what it was that was drawing tourist attention close to the caern." He holds up a finger. "That's right! Drawing attention to the area of the caern."

"So, someone who could have been expending resources investigating other things had to waste time looking into this fucking Chupacabra nonsense, and do you know what he turned up? That Forged-in-Shadows was a fucking prick, that's what." He pauses and then exhales. "Forged-in-Shadows was the Chupacabra -he was wandering around Exeter, attracting attention to the caern, killing farm animals and trying to frighten locals. And when his former pack Totem Bacchus was asked why that might be, Bacchus claimed he himself had nothing to do with it, and he suspected Forged-in-Shadows did it because 'he fancied himself a Ragabash'."

"Forged-in-Shadows, Half Moon of the Shadowlords, displayed a glaring misunderstanding of a Ragabash's purpose, and tried to appropriate it anyway. He failed to respect those he saw as beneath him -he constantly lorded his Fostern rank over anyone and everyone he could, and never once deemed to let someone in a position of authority know that he was just fucking around with the locals, so no resources were seriously dedicated to uncovering the matter."

"Of course, had he let someone know -like his Ragabash Tribemate, even- he probably could have been told he was being a fucking dumbass, but leave it to Forged-in-Shadows to expect everyone else to clean up his mess."

He shrugs. "It's not the first time he's expected someone else to clean up his mess; it's not even the first time he's jeopardized the caern -though the other time was through a failure to respect the territories of the various Wyrmfoes by failing to alert them to a situation in which construction builders sought to build on land dangerously close to the caern. Forged-in-Shadows had temporarily delayed the plan, but he didn't permanently resolve it, despite telling then-Alpha Sun-Within-the-Storm that he had -funny thing: when you stop shagging the secretary and dump her without warning, she stops doing you favors."

"Sun-Within-the-Storm, some local kinfolk, and I have better prevented the building situation; and Mercy's Gambit helped with clearing up the Chupacabra mess, though the latter I have to find a lasting solution for tourists who might wander in later because of old rumors, so the mess is clean, but holy hell." He sighs and shakes his head.

"So there you have it. Forged-in-Shadows is an enormous pain in my ass, and I'm still cleaning up his messes. And he'll probably be a pain in yours, too. I'm just doing my actual No Moon job and making sure you know."
Casper Many-Faces Eisenberg
Adren / Homid / Fenrir / Rotagar / Beta of Crow's Talons / Wyrmfoe
App 3 / Purebreed 2 (Fenrir) / Cha 5 (Roguish) / Gregarious / Rage 4
Partial Glasgow scar on left cheek, inside of right forearm, inside of left forearm, crow pendant, wedding ring

Followed by a white crow in the Umbra.

Current Theme: Stay and Decay
"Your willful ignorance will result in my malicious compliance."
ST Death
Staff

Re: Forged-in-Shadows and the Chupacabra (Garou)

Post by ST Death »

The Scandal resulted in the following:
  • -0.0 Glory | 0.3 Honor | 0.0 Wisdom, for, as a Shadowlord, jeopardizing the Veil
  • -0.0 Glory | 0.4 Honor | 0.0 Wisdom, for, as a Shadowlord, openly attempting to act outside of his own Auspice
  • -0.0 Glory | 0.5 Honor | 0.4 Wisdom, for failing to respect the territory of another and, through prideful action, jeopardizing the safety of the caern
  • +0.1 Honor added to losses for jeopardizing the Veil and acting outside of Auspice due to Shadowlord Tribal Weakness.
You get what anyone gets; you get a life time.