Commitment (Garou)

Casper
Adren

Commitment (Garou)

Post by Casper »

Casper has tracked down the following Garou and Scandaled them at the septs of their current residence. However, these Scandals have been brought back to Forgotten Spring for the general awareness of those here.
  • James Runs-Amok Hensley: southern California
    Katherine Green, no deedname: Sept of Healing Rains, Oregon
    Roman Pajari, no deedname: Eagles Back Sanctuary, Georgia
    Taz Giving-Tree: Umbral quest, Scandaled to Black Furies
[/i]
"Some time ago, I as Wyrmfoe called together the Garou of the Forgotten Spring to organize them together to strike out against some 'green' businesses that were consistently tainted with the stench of the Wyrm and had attracted abnormal numbers of banes to their locations within Providence. There had been four locations, and so I had divided the gathered Garou into four teams: a bonded pack was to deal with a water processing plant; a group of packless Garou was to deal with an auto repair shop; another group of packless Garou was to deal with a small grocery store; and my own pack was to see to purging and cleansing a recycling plant."

"James Hensley, Katherine Green, Roman Pajari, and Taz of no surname made up the second packless group, the one responsible for seeing to the grocery store."

"Roman Pajari, an Ahroun of the Silver Fangs, had been placed in charge of that group, responsible for communicating with his team mates and with me to see to the destruction of foes within that area and the store's subsequent Cleansing. I had entrusted him to lead, as both his Auspice and his Tribe indicate he is expected to be able to do so, and he had committed to doing so."

"But he failed. He had no communication with me, and his team mates were equally left out to dry without any plan or transference of information beyond what I had given their group in my initial briefing. He had committed to the responsibility given to him, and he failed to follow through on that commitment. He simply left the area without saying a word to anyone."

"Taz Giving-Tree, a Theurge of the Black Furies, had committed to communicating with the other groups to coordinate spirit efforts and communication among groups during what had been intended to be a simultaneous strike on the four areas."

"She failed to do so, instead wandering into the Umbra on a quest she has yet to return from, without letting anyone know she intended to go or communicating she would not be assisting with the efforts she had previously been tasked with."

"James Hensley, a Ragabash of the Silent Striders, seemingly had little interest in submitting to the task given to him. He sought to argue about his group placement, preferring to handle another, larger area due to a personal interest that had no bearing on the situation itself."

"He was denied -the grocery store had been smaller in size and possessed fewer rooms, making it more feasible for a packless group than the recycling plant, which a bonded pack able to communicate among one another had been assigned. Responsibility for the grocery store was re-emphasized -but he failed to remain in contact after the fact, even when his group leader proved himself faulty; rather than step up, Runs-Amok stepped back."

"Katherine Green, a Theurge of the Children of Gaia, simply never established contact with me or, by my understanding, with her group. She waited for them to speak with her, never once taking any initiative for herself."

"This is not a new issue for Katherine, and this is something those of you who intend to rely on her in the future should know. Initiative has always been an issue for this young Child of Gaia; she wilts at the prospect of leadership, and if no one else steps forward to tell her what to do and how to do it, she simply leaves it undone to avoid contact with others. She is a Shrinking-Violet, and so shall she be known."

"While their individual failings are disappointing and had been so at the time, I had simply readjusted the plan. The other packless group, which had shown none of the communication issues displayed by these four, was assigned to deal with the grocery store after they had finished their small location. The pack cleansing the water processing plant was likewise assigned to assist with the grocery store upon finishing their location."

"The plan was fine. The Garou were capable. Everything would have gone swimmingly.....had the Garou dealing with the grocery store been fresh instead of tired and sore from dealing with their own location. As it was, we lost a promising young Garou -Wren Tiny-But-Fierce, Galliard of the Uktena and new mother to a litter of pups. I stand by that that death would not have occurred had these four maintained their commitment and seen to the purging and cleansing of the grocery store."

"Some of the responsibility here is mine as Wyrmfoe, but I had relied upon these four to stand by their word, by their commitment, and, if all else had failed, by their duty to submit to one of higher station and to combat the Wyrm. I demand they be held accountable for their failure to submit, for their failure to keep their promises, for their failure to combat the Wyrm."
Casper Many-Faces Eisenberg
Adren / Homid / Fenrir / Rotagar / Beta of Crow's Talons / Wyrmfoe
App 3 / Purebreed 2 (Fenrir) / Cha 5 (Roguish) / Gregarious / Rage 4
Partial Glasgow scar on left cheek, inside of right forearm, inside of left forearm, crow pendant, wedding ring

Followed by a white crow in the Umbra.

Current Theme: Stay and Decay
"Your willful ignorance will result in my malicious compliance."
ST Death
Staff

Re: Commitment (Garou)

Post by ST Death »

The Scandal(s) resulted in the following:

• James Hensley: -0.2 Glory, -0.5 Honor, -0.2 Wisdom, for failing to submit to a caern officer, resulting in a Garou's death.

Katherine Green: -0.2 Glory, -0.5 Honor, -0.2 Wisdom, for failing to submit to a caern officer, resulting in a Garou's death.
    • Deeded Shrinking-Violet for persistent unreliability and inaction due to perceived shyness.
    Roman Pajari: -0.2 Glory, -0.5 Honor, -0.2 Wisdom, for failing to submit to a caern officer, resulting in a Garou's death.

Taz: -0.2 Glory, -0.5 Honor, -0.2 Wisdom, for failing to submit to a caern officer, resulting in a Garou's death.
[/i]
You get what anyone gets; you get a life time.